You are invited to join Vicino, a community of six new homes in the heart of beautiful Pine River, Minnesota. Walking distance from the Paul Bunyan Trail, the city ice rink, the post office, and the new Essentia Health Clinic (opening Fall of 2020), this location offers something for everyone. Contact North Pointe Realty to schedule an obligation-free tour!
- Approximately 1,445 sq ft of single-level, spacious living
- 2 car attached heated garage, with floor drain (528 sq ft)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Master walk-in closet and private master bath
- Kitchen island, peninsula, and walk-in pantry
- Flexible open floor plan
– Living and dining areas can be on either side of the kitchen
- Dedicated laundry space with washer and dryer hookups
- Front porch
If you’ve built or renovated a home before, you know that the number of choices can be overwhelming. At Vicino, we make the process as easy as possible for you. Each home comes standard with JamesHardie exterior siding; Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring; Stainless Steel microwave, range, and dishwasher; and all faucets, hardware and light fixtures.
If you complete your purchase agreement before we order materials, you can select the following at no additional charge. We’ll take care of the rest!
- Flooring color (3 options)
- Cabinet color (3 options)
- Countertop color (3 options)
- Gas vs. electric range
Each foundation is laid with in-floor heated tubing. The Mechanical room includes space for a boiler. Pasano Properties, LLC can provide a quote for boiler purchase and install, or you can arrange to do it yourself if desired.
Each home is also built “solar ready”. The south-facing roof is free from shading. Each attic has the proper wiring to accommodate a solar installation with no retrofit cost. Quotes from REAL Solar, including a cost-benefit analysis, are provided to all potential new home buyers.
Tracts D, E, and F: Ready as early as Spring 2020
Tracts A, B, and C: Ready as early as Fall 2020